Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm back, changes in trading approach...

I've been on a hiatus for quite sometime, have not actually stayed away from the markets for the concerned period that i was away. I was hit quite badly in april due to a market correction, paper traded all they way till early july and went at it again, well i have not been doing that well to say the least but i feel that i am starting to get back on track.

I have also decided to change my trading approach, i'll be trading on a longet term basis. My strategy to approach the market is to trade on price swings. I'm also looking to integrate some futures trading into my trade journal.

i'll sum up my performance;

AUG
Realised Loss : -295pips
Realised gains: +5pips

SEP
Realised Loss : -0pips
Realised gains: +29pips

YTD
Realised Loss : -295pips
Realised gains: +34pips

I'm currently Long on EURUSD since 1.3618, a stop has been established at 1.3698 which guarantees me 80pips.

0 comments: